What is the YPAC?
YPAC (Young Professionals Against Cancer) is a group of emerging leaders in our community who serve as ambassadors and champions for the American Cancer Society and its mission.
Led by our Associate Board of Ambassadors (ABOA), this group helps us work toward ending cancer as we know it, for everyone through:
- Leadership & Community Engagement
YPAC members commit to being leaders in the fight against cancer all while saving lives, building a strong network and having fun! This group’s premier fundraising event is the Red, White & Blue Party which will take place at Saratoga National on Friday, June 23, 2023.
Questions? Contact Marissa.Georgelas@cancer.org
What does it take to be in YPAC?
Associate Board of Ambassadors
- 12 month commitment
- Leads planning for the Red, White & Blue Party
- Plays a role in strategic planning for all YP initiatives
- Fundraise $1,000 (give/get)
- Serves as an ambassador for the American Cancer Society in the community & at ACS related Events
Red, White & Blue Party Committee
- 6 month commitment
- Supports planning the Red, White & Blue Party
- Fundraise $500 (give/get)
- Serves as an ambassador for the American Cancer Society at the Red, White & Blue Party and other associated events
- Fundraise and raise awareness for the American Cancer Society’s mission