Men Wear Pink
What is Men Wear Pink?
- Men Wear Pink gives men a leadership role in the fight against breast cancer. Community leaders around the nation use the power of pink to raise awareness and money for the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer initiatives, including innovative research, patient services, and education around screenings and risk reduction.
- The men of the Capital Region are passionate about this campaign and that can be seen in their fundraising efforts!
- 2021 was our best year yet raising more money than any other campaign in the United States for the second year in a row!!
Men Wear Pink Participants must commit to the following:
- Raising a minimum of at least $2,500
- Wearing pink every day in October
- Working with a team of other Capital Region leaders to raise as much awareness and funds as possible throughout the campaign
Your Capital Region Real Men’s Success over the Years
- 2023 – $433,515 / 3rd Nationally
- 2022 – $429,425 / 4th Nationally
- 2021 – $444,422 / 3rd Nationally
- 2020 – $404,273 / 1st PLACE NATIONALLY!
- 2019 – $373,477 / 1st PLACE NATIONALLY!
- 2018 – $264,000 / 2nd Nationally
- 2017 – $147,000 / 4th Nationally
- 2016 – $54,000
Nominate a Candidate
You can nominate a leader in your community – or nominate yourself – by clicking the button below.Click to Nominate