What is Real Men Wear Pink:
- Real Men Wear Pink gives men a leadership role in the fight against breast cancer. Community leaders around the nation use the power of pink to raise awareness and money for the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer initiatives, including innovative research, patient services, and education around screenings and risk reduction.
- The men of the Capital Region are passionate about this campaign and that can be seen in their fundraising efforts! In both 2017 and 2018 our Capital Region Real Men were ranked within the top 5 communities across the Nation!
Real Men Wear Pink Participants must commit to the following:
- Raising a minimum of at least $2,500
- Wearing pink every day in October
- Working with a team of other Capital Region leaders to raise as much awareness and funds as possible throughout the campaign
Your Capital Region Real Men’s Success over the Years
2018 – $264,000 / 2nd Nationally
2017 – $147,000 / 4th Nationally
2016 – $54,000
Nominate a Candidate
You can nominate a leader in your community – or nominate yourself – by clicking the button below.