RED, WHITE & BLUE “POP-UP” PARTIES!
Thursday, August 20th – Saturday, August 22nd
You can now host your own Red, White & Blue Party!
While it is not safe for our traditional Red, White & Blue Party to take place with the expected 600+ guests, “Red, White & Blue Party-ing” is, in fact, a socially distanced safe activity if hosted on a small scale.
Safely celebrate making a difference in the fight against cancer with the gourmet BBQ that you know and love from our Red, White & Blue Party.
How does it work?
- Pick your “Pop-Up Party” date (August 20, 21, or 22!)
- Invite your friends (Party boxes can accommodate groups of 2, 10 or 25)
- Order the Party Box of your choice online. Each themed box comes complete with food, drinks & festive party supplies (options below!)
- On your chosen date, pick up your Party Box at Mazzone Hospitality (743 Pierce Road, Clifton Park) with curbside service. (Delivery optional for an additional donation!)
- Bring home your Party Box and enjoy safely continuing the fight against cancer with us!
I can’t make it, but I want to donate!
Learn more about becoming a official sponsor for this event by clicking the button below or by visiting our Sponsors page.