Thank you for supporting Daffodil Days of the Capital Region
Daffodil Days is an opportunity for everyone to join the American Cancer Society in saving lives, celebrating lives, and leading the fight for a world without cancer.
The daffodil is the first flower of spring and a symbol of hope. Celebrating Daffodil Days is about much more than enjoying beautiful flowers; it’s about sharing hope for a world free from cancer.
Order by February 13, 2024. Daffodils & tulips will be available for pickup from 1 Penny Lane, Latham the week of March 18, 2024.
*With an additional $25 donation, $500+ orders from locations within 20 mi. of Latham can be delivered to your office/home. Subject to prior approval, contact Brendan.Egan@cancer.org for information.*
To participate, simply collect donations from your friends, co-workers, and teammates, then place a group order through a team captain or coordinator by February 13, 2024.
- Bunch of Tulips $15 – Bunches of fresh tulips will be the same color
- Potted Mini Daffodils $15 – These vibrant potted dainty daffodils come packaged with 3-4 bulbs inside a foil-wrapped 4″ pot.
- Gift of Hope $25 – Donations support the mission and allow the Society to deliver potted daffodils to cancer patients in the Capital Region
For orders outside of the Albany-Saratoga-Capital Region area please call (800) 227-2345.
Daffodil Days can be used to help fundraise, as the donations can be applied directly to team fundraising.
- For Making Strides of Albany fundraising click here
- For Relay For Life of the Capital Region click here
- For all other orders, not specific to an ACS event, click here