Join us on April 28th 2018, at our premier black-tie event at the Hall of Springs. This year will be a “One in a Million” night as we present our 2018 Beacon of Hope Award to Jeanne Walsh! We honor Jeanne for her 28 years of service to the American Cancer Society and her personal fight against Chordoma, a rare form of cancer diagnosed in only one of every one million people. The evening will include a Mazzone catered dinner, open bar, live music by Soul Session, silent and live auctions, and much more!
- Cocktail hour begins at 6:30pm
- Seated dinner served at 8pm
- Celebration continues until 11pm
A few additional notes about the event:
- Black tie attire (that one in a million outfit you’ve been waiting to wear!)
- Ferri Formals is offering 20% off all purchases/rentals when you mention Gala of Hope
- Valet will be available upon your arrival
- The Courtyard Marriott is offering discounted rates for those who mention Gala of Hope while there is still availability
Learn more about becoming a official sponsor for this event by clicking the button below or by visiting our Sponsors page.