Join us on April 28, 2018 at our premier black-tie event, the Gala of Hope, at the Hall of Springs. This year will be a “One in a Million” night as we present our 2018 Beacon of Hope Award to Jeanne Walsh! We honor Jeanne for her 28 years of service to the American Cancer Society and her personal fight against Chordoma, a rare form of cancer diagnosed in only one of every one million people.
UPDATE: The Gala of Hope Dinner Program has SOLD OUT so we have added a new element so you can still celebrate with us! Join us for the “Under the Stars” after dinner party presented by Saratoga Living. See below details for timelines and ticket info!
- 6:00PM – Cocktail Party Begins (For Dinner Guests Only)
- 7:30PM – Dinner Begins (SOLD OUT)
- Award Program
- Live Auction
- 8:30PM – Under the Stars After Dinner Party (Tickets still available)
- Includes open bar, dessert, silent auction & live music from Soul Session so of course, dancing!
- Midnight – Get home safely!
I can’t make it, but I want to donate!
- Black tie attire (that one in a million outfit you’ve been waiting to wear!)
- Ferri Formals is offering 20% off all purchases/rentals when you mention Gala of Hope
- Valet will be available upon your arrival
- The Courtyard Marriott is offering discounted rates for those who mention Gala of Hope while there is still availability
Learn more about becoming a official sponsor for this event by clicking the button below or by visiting our Sponsors page.